Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hmmmmmm

Starting a blog about life, perspectives, observations, interesting lessons learned, and anything else that strikes ones fancy.  My first perspective is about elections. I've noticed that there is only one good ting about elections, they are eventually over. My psyche simply cannot comprehend WHY these people brutally attack each other.  If this bullying happened in a classroom, a school bus, at a mall, in any public place the participants would be hauled away, civil suits would be pending and a severe reprimand would ensue, at least it would if the participant was a child.  I suppose my bend here is the hypocrisy of public figures displaying attitudes, speaking words, and demonstrating less than polite behavior; and HOW do we as citizens of this place let this happen?  Let me know, I'm puzzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment